Recent forum upgrade

bstempi

Can we get the forum settings section added back? I still can't find a way to hide avatars.

Can't find a way to enable such settings. (You can "ignore" signatures if you go to your settings, ignore settings and check the "Ignore all signatures when reading topics" checkbox though, but that's not what you asked for :P ) I did however enable the custom user title for members with more than 1000 posts, it wasn't enabled before.

Commented on the ticket, in short I didn't find a setting to change it.

I did change it so you now can search for words in only two letters as well, have been a bit annoyed by that in the past, when there has been perfectly good reasons to search for e.g. an acronym or something, but one couldn't since it was only two letters. (I have obviously not been annoyed enough to try and find the setting before though :P )

I did change it so you now can search for words in only two letters as well, have been a bit annoyed by that in the past, when there has been perfectly good reasons to search for e.g. an acronym or something, but one couldn't since it was only two letters. (I have obviously not been annoyed enough to try and find the setting before though :P )

Good one (y) I've found that annoying too

• 1 month later...
It defaults to the mobile theme now (at least in Opera Mobile), with a "full version" link at the bottom of the page, but once you switch to the full version there's no way to go back to the mobile version, as far as I can see.

I have this problem too :( I'd have to throw out all my cookies to get the mobile theme back.