Recent forum upgrade

bstempi

Not seeing the mobile version. Tried it with Android 2.3 default browser and latest version of Opera mobile.
Opps. It's user agent based, so I've enabled it for Android, iPad, and Opera Mobile/Mini. Hopefully it works for you now.
Would anybody fancy changing the font in the non-WYSIWYG post editing box too?
Where is there a non-WYSIWYG editor I can test with?

Where is there a non-WYSIWYG editor I can test with?

Top-left icon in the WYSIWYG editor ("Toggle editing mode").

It's user agent based, so I've enabled it for Android, iPad, and Opera Mobile/Mini.

It defaults to the mobile theme now (at least in Opera Mobile), with a "full version" link at the bottom of the page, but once you switch to the full version there's no way to go back to the mobile version, as far as I can see.

Another non-WYSIWYG editor issue: buttons and hotkeys don't work now: e.g. I need to manually write

[b][/b]

instead of hitting Ctrl+B on selected text and I need to manually write

[url="..."]...[/url]

instead of using the url button. Or I'm missing something?

Something is wrong with posts 'reputation': I click on 'vote this post up', it gets +1 to reputation, later I reopen the topic and the post is displayed with 0 reputation and I'm unable to vote again.

And all of the old forums votes are gone too (or at least not visible).

Something is wrong with posts 'reputation': I click on 'vote this post up', it gets +1 to reputation, later I reopen the topic and the post is displayed with 0 reputation and I'm unable to vote again.

Do you have a link to a post that you tried up-voting?

• Like 2

Strange -- I upvoted one of your posts, and I see that it returned to 0. I can see that I clicked on it, though. I'll look into it.

If you could, please open a ticket so I don't forget.

I tried it and it worked for me. I refreshed and even logged out. Using Chrome 19.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like forum currently don't support IRC URL's so:

[url="​irc://irc.quakenet.org/0ad"]#0ad on QuakeNet[/url]

don't produce a link. I don't remember whether it worked before forum upgrade.

Also there is some strange related behaviour with the WYSIWYG-editor. I can insert IRC link using "Link" button and selecting "other" protocol in the dialog, but link transforms into plain text after any action (preview or switching to non-WYSIWYG mode).