Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lion.Kanzen

latest bugs

7 posts in this topic

i found a bugs and i will to use this post for report some bugs the first are fishing in land - Hyrcanian Shores Random map.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

The broken camels and giraffes are a known problem, it's something to do with changes from 11907.

A new tower tech error.

WARNING: modification format not recognised (modifying BuildingAI/GarrisonArrowMultiplier): ({affects:[["Defensive", "Tower"]], multiply:1.5})

WARNING: modification format not recognised (modifying BuildingAI/GarrisonArrowMultiplier): ({affects:[["Defensive", "Tower"]], multiply:1.5})

It was just a typo, fixed (y)

I keep trying to reproduce that error but haven't even seen it once. That might be part of the obstacle to fixing it. Any exact steps to replicate the bug (or an Atlas sandbox map) would be welcome.

Ok, that did it, it needed towers with garrisoned units being under attack. I looked and a few units had died. My guess is it needs to handle dead units properly (trickier than it sounds given splash damage and how we create corpses).

Saved games work for me on Windows and Ubuntu. Can you try deleting and reverting that file (gui/savedgames/load.js)?