Suggestions

billt79

Me and my cousin have come up with a few features, the first is having a function on the civilians that makes them repair any buildings in their LOS. Also the reseed function from AoE would be nice. And selecting an area for the civilians to harvest resources from, so say if you have built a defence around some trees and the civs go for the nearest tree and go out of the defence. A building for diplomacy, and also small features such as tributes to other players. Universitys to research further technologys that apply to everything, an example tech could be conscription from AoE.And finally, more control over features in the renderer, because not everyone can afford fancy computers that can render all the nice effects =p,

just our thoughts =].

Cheers, keep up the good work!.

Universities were created after the middle age, this game covers the period of 500 to 1 B.C. (and part 2 from 1 to 500 A.D.), so it should at least have another name. It seems farms will become infinite, so reseeding would be an useless feature. Repair within LoS is an interesting option, i remember such a feature in Warcraft 3, but it isn't that urgent, we can wait 'til the game is at least beta, uh? About the area of gathering seems also a valid idea and not suggested before (at least i don't remember it being suggested), but only the team can say something about if it will indeed be added.

About the performance, the game isn't that heavy (since my PC doesn't have a dedicated graphics card and can still run it) but are being optimized, anyway, to demand less from your machine, but i'd say by the time a final version of the game arrives, most people will have the requirements for it. For those who don't, it'll offer the options to lower the graphic settings, so it won't be really a problem.

Academies. Rome total war have names Scriptorum something like that. but the 0 AD team dont want create more structures

I would prefer less races with more structures (to keep the art work reasonable) to increase the length of the build-up phase in witch strategic decisions weight heavily and allow different tactics.