Qbot undefined property reference

WhiteTreePaladin

While were at it there's another issue. I don't think I need to add another topic for it though.

If there's no stone left on the map QBot or the common-api-v2 warns that no stone is found on the map. Since that is not unnatural to appear I think a bot should be able to deal with that even if there's no stone or other resource present at the beginning.

Another thing is that QBot spams warnings on the scenario sicilia: http://fexor.dyndns....a_walrnings.jpg

While were at it there's another issue. I don't think I need to add another topic for it though.

If there's no stone left on the map QBot or the common-api-v2 warns that no stone is found on the map. Since that is not unnatural to appear I think a bot should be able to deal with that even if there's no stone or other resource present at the beginning.

Another thing is that QBot spams warnings on the scenario sicilia: http://fexor.dyndns....a_walrnings.jpg

Can you test this again. I can't reproduce it, I think my recent changes have fixed it.

Can you test this again. I can't reproduce it, I think my recent changes have fixed it.

I did with SVN revision 11547.

Still the no resource warnings tested on new_rms_test (game and atlas):

post-14196-0-51053900-1334755589_thumb.j

post-14196-0-22598300-1334756408_thumb.j

...and the Sicilia errors:

post-14196-0-60176200-1334755690_thumb.j

In Atlas the Sicilia scenario seams to run fine though.

There where no custom content accessible to the game while I tested and both where tested with default settings (but reveal map and small size for new_rms_test).

I have Alpha 9 installed as well but I don't think it interacts with the SVN version and I made sure I user the SVN version ofc ;).

Edited by FeXoR

I didn't fix the no resources warning. I left that because it needs fixing properly, currently running out a resource type will cause the queues to start getting blocked and the AI won't play well.

I still can't get that Sicilia error, I just tried on a clean svn. Can you get the whole of interestinglog.html and see if there are any other errors? Also if you could put warn(uneval(type)); in gamestate.js at line 41 that would be helpful I think.

I didn't fix the no resources warning. I left that because it needs fixing properly, currently running out a resource type will cause the queues to start getting blocked and the AI won't play well.

I still can't get that Sicilia error, I just tried on a clean svn. Can you get the whole of interestinglog.html and see if there are any other errors? Also if you could put warn(uneval(type)); in gamestate.js at line 41 that would be helpful I think.

Added the additional warning and it's indeed the problem:

post-14196-0-81296300-1334764881_thumb.j

interestinglog.html

mainlog.html

Still in atlas there are no warnings but no unit is moved by qbot and he don't seam to produce anything as well.

Edited by FeXoR