How do you disable or lessen particles (smoke)? Also romans cant build that fort

Also romans can't build that wooden fort in enemy territory, it can be placed but you can never make progress in it.

I just tried it and it worked fine for me, so could you please provide more details? Keep in mind that since it is in enemy territory it will loose health you need to build faster than the loss of health. I haven't tested, but I assume that with just one or two units constructing the building the loss of health might be greater than how fast they can build.

Health decay does not occur on foundations. 1 dude is enough to build an army camp on enemy territory (I just tried it and checked).

Ok, that makes sense :) I just tried to see if the actual construction worked :P Good to know that you are more thorough than I was :)

Will we beable to sacrifice children in the phonecan (cartaginian) tophat?

Short answer: no.

From our FAQ

* How historically accurate will 0 A.D. be?

As much as we can make it. Our dedicated historians oversee all of our content to ensure it's historically accurate. Ancient history is a rich resource to exploit, and we hope to promote greater interest in it. However, there are various factors we have to take into account that won't allow us pure realism and authenticity:

- Audience: We want our games to be accessible to as wide an audience as possible. History can be brutal, and ugly. The wars of the ancients were also outrageously violent, employing methods that are barbaric by modern standards. We hope that people of all ages will be playing 0 A.D., so we're obliged to circumvent mature topics like child sacrifice (Carthaginians), bloody heads on poles (Celts), and nudity (Greeks and Celts).

Although I do note we currently have heads on poles like in AoK (although they weren't bloody last I checked...)