Language..

German with those incredibly long words ("Kugelschreiber" = "pen" / "Süßigkeiten" = "candies"!)

Heh. The longest attested word in the German language is "Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän" (meaning: Captain in employment of the Danube steam ship company). And the fun thing is, you can add more words to make it even longer and still be grammatically correct.:P

So, yeah, I speak German (native) and English. I had a bit of Spanish in school, and I had Latin, so I have a fairly good approach to languages like Italian, Spanish etc. who are Latin derivatives. Same is true for Ancient Greek in relation to Modern Greek. I really speak just German and English, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Même les français se trompent régulièrement là-dessus :D(et soupirent par la même occasion).

Certains ne savent même pas la différence... Dès fois je désespère car les bases du Français ne sont même plus connues!

Au fait, comme vous l'aurez remarqué, un Français de plus! :D

Je parle un peu Anglais (mais pas très bien: Bi-cause aïe s'pique véri goude inegliche! M'ail dear), j'ai fais aussi un peu d'Allemand, et du Latin, mais je dois avouer que je suis un peu rouillé!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soy Americano, pero yo hablo un poco de espanol y mucho ingles :) Mi hermano habla mucho espanol tambien.

-What i couldn't say in Spanish: I speak English, with a good amount of Spanish under my belt as well. However, i have a brother who is fluent, and speaks an accent most Mexicans love to hear :3 so i have both languages available.

We have people from many countries in this forum, just don't know if they are willing to help you out! Anyways, if you are going to learn a romantic language...

Romance-procents.png

This is the percentage of speakers over the total of 690 million romantic speakers...

I'm in 1%=Catalan!!!!

• 3 weeks later...