Steam

Well, Since I want to play mutliplayer, and there's no really fast way to get around to it, for those whom use STEAM, I have created a small 0AD group, which can be found at

Its open to the public to join, so there's no join request or any of that bs, that way anyone that wants to be in there, can be in there..

So if your using steam, join the group, and whenever you see another person in the group online, send them a message and see if they want to play

:)

Admins of 0AD.

If you seek control of this usergroup, just let me know by sending me a message on here, and I will pass the groups lead over to you through steam

:)

I crudely stole your image off the mainpage for the picture XD

If you don't like it, then give me something better to put up?

:o

It's fine, and it's probably just as well for it to be non-official, so at least for the moment I think we should be fine with you taking care of it :) Though if some of the team members or trusted forum members wants to help out it's probably a good idea to at least have more than one person be in control of the group (if that's possible, I don't know much about Steam groups). Just so things can continue to run even if you are unable to continue for some reason :) (If nothing else there might eventually be a need to remove spam comments etc, so some moderator/s are probably needed, but hopefully that's not an issue any time soon :) )

About the image, I'd suggest using the plain 0 A.D. logo. It can be found near the bottom of the http://wildfiregames.com/0ad/page.php?p=12831 page. If you want help with resizing it etc, just let us know. If nothing else I can do that :) (To avoid burdening the proper Art people with simple tasks like that I mean ;) )

No permission to see the image...

Weird, I'll have to check the permissions for this sub-forum then :P Thanks for the notice (y)

EDIT: Seems like registered and logged in users indeed weren't able to download/view attachments in this forum, though guests were :P Should be fixed now in any case though :)

btw, steam is picky about these kind of things has to at least be 100x100, cant be bigger then 200k, must be jpeg, jpg, or png XD ( Which it is, but that's besides the point )

AH it worked perfect, fits perfect, and it perfectly beautiful :) Nice job feneur XD

Also I updated the community page to include links to the Wildfire homepage, and the 0 A.D. Forums as well :)

It appears that 2 people have joined the steamcommunity of 0ad :)

Edited by Kazu Kun

:o you don't have to have any steam games to download the client..

Steampowered.com, Install is at the top right, all it is is a game overlay which connects the net together, it also is a convince system that takes in some games in exchange for profits, etc.

At the least it could be used like a typical Messenger client like MSN, skype, etc.

for example, tell me your username and ill add you, there i can explain step by step via voice communication through the steam clients IM'in system :)

Edited by Kazu Kun

Just realized a thing, a minor thing, but still =) At least it should be easy to change: we usually write "0 A.D." with the periods as it is an abbreviation. If it's not possible to change, no big deal, but if you can please do. If nothing else it will look more professional and serious ;)

Just realized a thing, a minor thing, but still =) At least it should be easy to change: we usually write "0 A.D." with the periods as it is an abbreviation. If it's not possible to change, no big deal, but if you can please do. If nothing else it will look more professional and serious ;)

Sure, I'm starting up steam now, so I will be able to edit it :)

~ Edit ~

Ah, well I had to remake the group, but its still the same link and all that, and there isn't many members in it, so i just re-invited them all to the new one recreated under the correct name :)

So its all set and good to go!

Edited by Kazu Kun