The Alpha 9 Preview-Thread

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

blink.gif Lol. Nice images Michael. Very nostalgic.

For those who didn't look thoroughly at Michaels image in post #52, see the spoiler:

The image was really old (8 years ago). So those who liked it on par with newer more detailed ones that have been made lately, what do you think of it now you know? Meh?S3tG5.jpg

currently is there a well in Atlas like the one i see in the picture?

oh, and yes: i see some improvements :D

Yep:

post-2319-0-86427700-1329562016_thumb.pn

(The blue part is the "well water" item :) And I'd say the wells seems to be at least as old as the other things in the screenshot Michael posted, so let's just say I'd not be surprised if someone improves them before the game is finished =) )

...And I'd say the wells seems to be at least as old as the other things in the screenshot Michael posted, so let's just say I'd not be surprised if someone improves them before the game is finished =) )

that's probably the reason because i've never seen it in a map :)

hmm that roman fortress... i would like more other model for Example Antonia fortress in Jerusalem. obvious is a sugestion, that fortress are eclipsed by Cartaginian Fortress

I don't think the Antonia fortress would work very well with our other Roman buildings. I believe the 0 A.D. Roman fortress is based on features from Arbeia, Mamucium, Porolissum etc.

I would like to see Herod's Temple modeled for 0 A.D. though

Had just a fast glance at the second/third image at google. Look at the side entrance and the gate in the courtyard, it remind of AoE's roman buildings painted yellow and brown. In these other images the whole temple is different, with the central piece built in white marble with those semitic details on the top.

Edited by Pedro Falcão