SVN/Trac upgrade

I've moved some stuff (SVN/Trac/feedback/etc) to a less outdated server (moved from Ubuntu 8.04 to 10.04; Trac 0.10.4 to 0.12.2; SVN 1.5.1 to 1.7.2). I think it's working now, but if anyone sees any problems then please complain :)

(One known temporary problem is that you probably can't log in to Trac or SVN until the DNS changes have propagated, but that should only take a few hours.)

Fixed a few more things. There's now some logs of the IRC channels here (separate file per day per channel) since several people have asked for them. The Doxygen output here should be updated automatically every day. The revision log on the 0 A.D. web site no longer works, and doesn't seem worth fixing since you can subscribe to Trac's RSS feeds if you want to follow updates. Trac recommends upgrading the workflow (from 0.10's default to the new "basic workflow"), which I haven't done yet - does anyone think it would be a worthwhile change?

Fixed a few more things. There's now some logs of the IRC channels here (separate file per day per channel) since several people have asked for them. The Doxygen output here should be updated automatically every day. The revision log on the 0 A.D. web site no longer works, and doesn't seem worth fixing since you can subscribe to Trac's RSS feeds if you want to follow updates.

Excellent :cheers:

Trac recommends upgrading the workflow (from 0.10's default to the new "basic workflow"), which I haven't done yet - does anyone think it would be a worthwhile change?

So the biggest change is the addition of an "accepted" state? Actually I have found it strange that it goes from assigned -> new in unexpected ways when reassigning a ticket and only ends up as assigned if it was accepted. Is it a difficult change?