Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ykkrosh

SVN/Trac upgrade

9 posts in this topic

I've moved some stuff (SVN/Trac/feedback/etc) to a less outdated server (moved from Ubuntu 8.04 to 10.04; Trac 0.10.4 to 0.12.2; SVN 1.5.1 to 1.7.2). I think it's working now, but if anyone sees any problems then please complain :)

(One known temporary problem is that you probably can't log in to Trac or SVN until the DNS changes have propagated, but that should only take a few hours.)

I have an issue with the editing fields in the wiki - they have 0 width. Browser: Chromium.

Edit: Seems fixed now,

Edited by afeder

Or e.g. Tools -> Preferences -> Advanced -> History -> Empty Now in Opera, or wait until the cache naturally expires. Should work eventually :)

I would like to make you a recommendation to the server.

If ever you change your machine or whatever reason you have to reinstall the OS. Do not use Ubunutu for a server, Debian is much more stable.

I would like to make you a recommendation to the server.

If ever you change your machine or whatever reason you have to reinstall the OS. Do not use Ubunutu for a server, Debian is much more stable.

As long as the server is Linux, I'm fine with it. :P

Verify your accounts!I couldn't create a ticket before I verified my account... so naturally I came here to report it. But then things changed :blush:

Fixed a few more things. There's now some logs of the IRC channels here (separate file per day per channel) since several people have asked for them. The Doxygen output here should be updated automatically every day. The revision log on the 0 A.D. web site no longer works, and doesn't seem worth fixing since you can subscribe to Trac's RSS feeds if you want to follow updates. Trac recommends upgrading the workflow (from 0.10's default to the new "basic workflow"), which I haven't done yet - does anyone think it would be a worthwhile change?

Fixed a few more things. There's now some logs of the IRC channels here (separate file per day per channel) since several people have asked for them. The Doxygen output here should be updated automatically every day. The revision log on the 0 A.D. web site no longer works, and doesn't seem worth fixing since you can subscribe to Trac's RSS feeds if you want to follow updates.

Excellent :cheers:

Trac recommends upgrading the workflow (from 0.10's default to the new "basic workflow"), which I haven't done yet - does anyone think it would be a worthwhile change?

So the biggest change is the addition of an "accepted" state? Actually I have found it strange that it goes from assigned -> new in unexpected ways when reassigning a ticket and only ends up as assigned if it was accepted. Is it a difficult change?