Random Map Script:Phoenician Levant

Spahbod

• 4 weeks later...

I recorded a 1vs2 match against qBot on Phoenician Levant:

The stone and metal mine placement doesn't appear to be very balanced - sometimes a player only gets 1 stone and 1 metal mine, while another player gets 2-3 stone mines and 2 metal mines. Perhaps you could look into that? The coast line could also be less of a straight line. Other than that, I really like this RMS :)

I recorded a 1vs2 match against qBot on Phoenician Levant:

The stone and metal mine placement doesn't appear to be very balanced - sometimes a player only gets 1 stone and 1 metal mine, while another player gets 2-3 stone mines and 2 metal mines. Perhaps you could look into that? The coast line could also be less of a straight line. Other than that, I really like this RMS :)

Nice play. I liked your way of building a fort near the enemy base.

You're right. I had the same problem yesterday. The whole system is not balanced though. But in this case, the shape of the map makes the matter worse. I'll try to find a way to fix this.

• 3 weeks later...

W-w-oaaah, that island in your screenshot looks like austrlia without tasmania! lol

IDEA! Could you do a rms script with 3 big islands, and like 10 small ones, that resembles Papua new gunnea, australia, and newzealand? That could be your new challenge! :P

Edited by AuroN2