Tamarix tree and onegars

Spahbod

Hi. This is a pack containing tamarix tree and onegars. Both of these are made for desert maps and are actually new textures for existing models.

Tamarix is a family of trees found in most parts of asia, northern africa and spain.

Onegar is a large member of the genus Equus of the family Equidae (horse family) native to the deserts of Syria, Iran, Pakistan, India, Israel and Tibet.[2] It is sometimes known as the Wild Asian @#$%. Both of these can add a good variety to the game (aka we're tired of camels and palms:P).

Newff.JPG

(Tamarix trees are retextured apple trees and onegars use the model of zebras)

This pack also contains new textures and entities for oak, pine and aleppo pine trees in arid regions. These trees tend to have darker leaves in arid regions but the current textures are made for temperate ones.

Hope you find it satisfying.

Link to Download

I'd actually like to get birds (hawks, etc.) working sometime soon.

Yeah the game lacks birds. Anyway, these two entities can add some variety to my random maps. If you'd like to add them to the game, I can use them in my random maps. Also desert oaks/pines look much better in Zagros Mountains and Persian Highlands. Although the choice is up to you.