Did you contribute to 0 AD? Make sure you get in the credits!

gudo

• 4 weeks later...

I got tired of looking at our woefully old contributors.txt, so I updated it with names of programmers who contributed to source/ and whose names I could find publicly listed on the forum, since I don't want to disclose anyone's name without their permission. Please add your name to the file if you want :) (Or we could add forum/svn usernames)

• Like 3

I got tired of looking at our woefully old contributors.txt, so I updated it with names of programmers who contributed to source/ and whose names I could find publicly listed on the forum, since I don't want to disclose anyone's name without their permission. Please add your name to the file if you want :) (Or we could add forum/svn usernames)

If you're wondering where I got the RL names for my credits, they can be found in either that person's sig, profile page, team profile post, or I asked them.

Any chance the contributors list could make it onto the new website? I notice there is a section for this (About > Contributors) but all it says is:

0 A.D. is a collaborative project developed by Wildfire Games, a group of contributors from all over the world.

We are currently compiling the full list of past and current contributors to 0 A.D. in this thread, as a work in progress.

If you have contributed to 0 A.D., please let us know and we will make sure you are included in the credits.

• 2 weeks later...

He could just be listed under (active) Artists, then. We basically keep his "Dept Lead" forum designation because I'm too lazy to change it and because he's been on the team long enough he's trusted with the extra forum permissions. smile.gif Maybe he can clarify further.

This may be a little late, but I suppose it can't hurt to clarify.

Back in the day, I contributed a small amount of 2D and 3D assets (iberian corral, unit textures here and there). When Michael left, I was made Dept. Head for a while, but I didn't have nearly enough time to do the thorough job that Michael had been capable of, so my impact may have been negligible. Naturally, when he came back, I stepped down but retained my admin status as a community aid.

I'm not sure how you want to account for that, but that's what happened.

AI programming list needs an update too. Jubot has been superseded by qBot and Aegis bot. wraitii needs adding to the AI contributor list.

We could go for a more sustainable list of AI contributors rather than referencing each AI's contributors:

AI

gudo

historic_bruno - Ben Brian

infyquest

Jubalbarca

quantumstate - Jonathan Waller

wraitii

Ykkrosh - Philip Taylor

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Itms unpinned this topic