Wonders, Special Buildings, and Special Projects

Looks good, but I can't find any references with sloped walls, all of them look totally straight and fat (wider in general).

I'd like to see some bricks sticking out on the corners to spice it up, something similar to the greek houses or the bricks sticking out of the roman market.

Something on these lines: http://www.historyfiles.co.uk/images/Europe/Romans/Limes_Tower_LowerRhine01_full.jpg

I'd also make the beams that support the balcony smaller but higher in number. What do you think?

Your link is broken, Enrique. I already think the supporting beams are a bit of a waste of polygons, being underneath. The flare of the base is only to balance out the sculpture of the structure and was not done on a historical basis

I could drop the walls straight down, but I'll need something to balance out

lol stones in the corners

alright, nevermind.

I'll just mess with it and see what happens

also, Carthaginian farmstead

post-14999-0-32531100-1388846637_thumb.p

This is the image, you can see the bricks on the corners I mentioned. About the beams, the reasoning is to make it look bigger without scaling it up. Or maybe the thing that make me think the structure isn't big enough are the doors and shield size, also the balcony space is minimal. Anyway, just nitpicking there :P

post-13528-0-00994600-1388850591_thumb.j

And here's a screenshot of the tower with max settings:

post-13528-0-85941600-1388848264_thumb.j

EDIT: Fixed the image

Edited by Enrique

I think it doesn't look so bad. Texture is a bit streched, but since it's an old model its normal, I could remake one, if needed. I love those :

Also in the future could be nice to animate those trees, to simulate wind.

Siedler_V_Bild_4.jpg
Edited by stanislas69

Staging screenshots is way too fun

its on uneven ground

OMG this screenshot is sooooo fresh :)

Thanks for it Lordgood ! The building is perfect and I really like the cypress that way, unless someone finds a way to have a more detailed one with the same polygons amount !

I love the look of these farm fields. Having them in 3D instead of flat texture is a real improvement.

Is there some current work done on more variety in the agricultural fields 3D models ?