Mythos_Ruler

Wonders, Special Buildings, and Special Projects

Oh, a laptop - can't upgrade that. :( Have you ever considered getting a desktop?

Not entirely true, depends on the laptop. I got a refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad T400, you can easily upgrade the RAM and the HD on them. Can't upgrade the graphics, though, but it runs this game very well (GMA 4500 chipset). Used Thinkpads are pretty cheap, businesses use them by the millions and get rid of them after 2 or 3 years.

Not entirely true, depends on the laptop. I got a refurbished Lenovo Thinkpad T400, you can easily upgrade the RAM and the HD on them. Can't upgrade the graphics, though, but it runs this game very well (GMA 4500 chipset). Used Thinkpads are pretty cheap, businesses use them by the millions and get rid of them after 2 or 3 years.

A laptops you can add more ram and a bigger hard drive yes but thats it. and if you put money in a laptop and your videocard or cpu dies you wasted alot of money and pc is always cheaper too maintain.

Well that's not exactly true. You can change stuff in a laptop. Thing is its complicated, but you can find pieces, you can also oc it with modded bioses, and even make a custom aeration, I will post mine when its done if someone interested.

• Like 1

Well that's not exactly true. You can change stuff in a laptop. Thing is its complicated, but you can find pieces, you can also oc it with modded bioses, and even make a custom aeration, I will post mine when its done if someone interested.

That's not available to every laptop simply because it lacks the required parts.

@roekeloosNL: nl.hardware.info has a recent article which deals with upgrading laptops.

It's mainly the graphics you can't update. There are exceptions where you can update the graphics, but those are so rare they are not really worth considering. In some laptops, you can't even upgrade the ram or hard drive anymore.

A big problem with the development of some factions is design a marvel even we tend think about a marvel will be a great big building like Pyramid , a Colosseum a big statue from one of their gods, but I found an article that can make to think different

HUNS AND THEIR OTHER HISTORICAL GODdarn STUFF MAYN

WONDER: A Destroyed Roman Triumphal Arch (the Arch of Constantine)

The Huns didn't leave much of a legacy behind. So their Wonder is just a Roman Triumphal Arch (one that looks particularly like the Arch of Constantine) that's been wrecked and damaged while the Huns' loot is piled around it. Makes alot of sense, actually, since their legacy was that of destruction, particularly in the Roman Empire.

a Marvel can be a Legacy , like Archeological ( today) Tomb , a Legacy.

b06acb89b2285dbf1c86a5ede2ffd979.jpg

Earlier myths include traditions that Pythia, or the Delphic oracle, already was the site of an important oracle in the pre-classical Greek world (as early as 1400 BCE) and, rededicated from about 800 BCE, when it served as the major site during classical times for the worship of the god Apollo. Apollo was said to have slain Python, a "drako" a serpent or a dragon who lived there and protected the navel of the Earth.[3] "Python" (derived from the verb πύθω (pythō),[4] "to rot") is claimed by some to be the original name of the site in recognition of Python which Apollo defeated.[5] The Homeric Hymn to Delphic Apollo recalled that the ancient name of this site had been Krisa.[6] Others relate that it was named Pytho and that Pythia, the priestess serving as the oracle, was chosen from their ranks by a group of priestesses who officiated at the temple.

Please Lion, when you're posting something in the forums, instead of doublepost, try to edit. You're shadowing others post or contributions. The left column of recent activity will look cleaner and more diverse.

• Like 2

Water reservoir.

image.png.3278f225290b5cdba41ddd12e9ce46b2.png

image.png.087567bcb92ae0869904a806e1656735.png

Waterpot

• A new type of building that expand territory (little) but have penalty against civic building.
  • Can be place anywhere in neutral territory. 
  • Heal farms
  • Heal domesticated unit
  • Generates their own territory influence. 
  • You can place gathering building near , even farms.
  •  
Edited by Lion.Kanzen