Random Map Script:Hyrcanian Shores

Spahbod

I've been working on a new map script called Hyrcanian Shores. Players are placed on a zigzag like line between the northern sea and southern hills. The ones near the hills have access to more wood and occasionally some deers and mines. But the ones near the sea have access to a good source of fishes and have a natural block defending their northern side. It is currently under development. I need to add fishes and beautify the shores. Hills need some work too. The script is currently very untidy because it is a major modification of cantabrian highlands rather than being a completely new one. I'd like to know your opinion about it.

Edit:

Finally found a way to add fishes. Hills have some rock terrain painted on them now. and the shores seem better. Added some boars to the hills and polished the map itself a little bit. Updated the download link too.

For download look at the next post

Edited by Spahbod

Final Version:

At last I could make the forests thicker. Fixed the remaining known problems. Tidied up the code so others can understand it now. It is now completely ready.

It was the only random map I played against 4 bots in a medium sized map without so much lags. The only known problem with bots is that they don't settle near the southern forests/hills.

Link:

Download Hyrcanian Shores

Click on the yellow button to start you download

Edited by Spahbod

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...