Sign in to follow this  
Ykkrosh

Empire Earth for free

In case anyone here is interested in old RTS games, GOG.com has Empire Earth available for (legal) free download for the next couple of days (until 11:00 GMT on 14 December). (Also they've got a load of other stuff in their Christmas sale, mostly for $5 (e.g. Empire Earth 2 and 3) or $3 (e.g. Total Annihilation), all with nice easy-to-download DRM-free installers and manuals and soundtracks and everything else, which I think is very nice of them.)

Awesome! I loved to play Empire Earth years back. I still have the original disk, though I lost my copy of AoC, so this is a real boon. There was some real good campaigns out for EE and The Art of Conquest back in the day. Does anyone remember "The Principality"? That, and "After Crécy" were my favorite campaigns for Empire Earth.

Thanks for the post, I'm downloading it right now. :)

Thank you Ykkrosh, i download it now.

Don't forget the new official 0 ad hamachi server guy !

Obvious advertisement is obvious :self_hammer:

I suggest you add the link to your signature, so people can see it every time you post.

Edited by hhyloc

I bought EE3 some years ago, but my PC back that days wasn't able to support it, even with the lowest graphic res, so i put it aside and never tried it again, it is still somewhere inside my desk...

Hm. My EE CD broke, so it is too bad I missed the free download. Not sure if I care enough about this game to re-buy it for $3.

Love EE, too bad I already got it :) One of my favourite games of all time :) No. 2 and 3 are not good though, but I guess new developers often change too much :\