Voice-Actor Application - Miles B. Huff (Sweyn78)

Sweyn78

Please see this post for next steps related to unique civ voices. This subject seems to appear in every topic related to sound nowadays :/

sorry,is not my intentionoverwhelm you with these matters, i know you have a great responsabilities how Artist(3D,2D, And Sound) and Member Team. we can try to help to do some the voices, at final format, in the trac, is not clear, requisites for voice format, duration, and other Technical aspects.

sorry,is not my intentionoverwhelm you with these matters, i know you have a great responsabilities how Artist(3D,2D, And Sound) and Member Team. we can try to help to do some the voices, at final format, in the trac, is not clear, requisites for voice format, duration, and other Technical aspects.

Pureon is kindly suggesting that first we need language experts to verify and translate the phrases needed for each civ and review them. There's no point on specifying technical matters if we don't even have the translations yet.

If you, or someone, wants to help on this field, please share the list with potential contributors/native speakers who can help to translate them and record them if possible.

Pureon is kindly suggesting that first we need language experts to verify and translate the phrases needed for each civ and review them. There's no point on specifying technical matters if we don't even have the translations yet.

If you, or someone, wants to help on this field, please share the list with potential contributors/native speakers who can help to translate them and record them if possible.

, i started to record some Latin Phrases, and to Pureon says is fine. Atenmeses52 Knows Greek and Latin Geek are Studying Latin.

don't think i only demand things, i try to do, even i try to Learn how to do. :).

Hace rato veo a sighvatr inquieto con el tema solo me recordó de mis 22 dialogos. no solo soy artista 2D tmb soy Editor de Audio.y siempre intento ver como hacer las cosas por uno mismo. Uds hacen su mejor esfuerzo y es un trabajo exigente, el juego es impresionante, y estoy seguro que sera una Legenda y un hito. ;). hace tiempo vimos un experto aqui, pero no volvio.