0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

1 hour ago, ChaffCommanderCoffey said:

Oooh, that's very odd, I didn't notice that. I've changed my resolution settings but you won't see them take effect until my last episode which I'm going to have (with the rest of them!) uploaded this evening. Terribly sorry, I hope that doesn't annoy any of you too much (it's only a minor bug after all :P)

haha No need to apologize. :) But I have noticed the cursor bug in very many other videos from other casters, so it isn't just you.

Oh righty o then. Nevermind, I am uploading the final 3 overviews as we speak! Then the full series of every civilization is done. Not sure whether I should make a thread in gameplay discussions about it.

By the by chaps, as I said I would be twitch streaming some 0AD soon. Well today is soon! This evening... probably around 6pm GMT, I will be playing 0AD and streaming it on Twitch! I'll make a post... somewhere else... if I need to, about that. ^^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChaffCommanderCoffey said:

Oh righty o then. Nevermind, I am uploading the final 3 overviews as we speak! Then the full series of every civilization is done. Not sure whether I should make a thread in gameplay discussions about it.

By the by chaps, as I said I would be twitch streaming some 0AD soon. Well today is soon! This evening... probably around 6pm GMT, I will be playing 0AD and streaming it on Twitch! I'll make a post... somewhere else... if I need to, about that. ^^

You should try making overviews for the new Delenda Est civs. ;)

I have played Delenda Est before. If you'd like me to do a series on it I'd be happy to, but it does play a fair bit differently to 0AD from my previous experience with it! I did enjoy it though, it felt less like a traditional RTS in terms of mechanics and a bit more unique. Not to say it is better or worse than standard 0AD, they're both very good, just a different take on it I suppose. If enough people would like me to do a series on Delenda Est I'd be happy to! (it doesn't take that long if I have a free moment to do it :P)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChaffCommanderCoffey said:

I have played Delenda Est before. If you'd like me to do a series on it I'd be happy to, but it does play a fair bit differently to 0AD from my previous experience with it! I did enjoy it though, it felt less like a traditional RTS in terms of mechanics and a bit more unique. Not to say it is better or worse than standard 0AD, they're both very good, just a different take on it I suppose. If enough people would like me to do a series on Delenda Est I'd be happy to! (it doesn't take that long if I have a free moment to do it :P)

Yeah, it would be great to see your commentary about the Imperial Romans, aka Principate Romans.

• 1 month later...
  • Silier featured this topic