0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

#1. I watch analvaltus' videos often. He has a very correct usage of English I do not hear from other player. Quite interesting.

#2. Finally I see something from someone else I have experience. I think mods have lots of lag from the AI, something I have suspected for a long time. This happen at the beginning of the match. I think the AI is confused about changes made by mods. I don't know which changes though. I get something about 5-10 fps for the first 30 seconds of match and then the fps boost up to 50+ fps after that. I do not see this with mods disable.

#3. Millenium AD, is mod still in development? Why not sub-forum here like Delenda Est and Prodigal Son?

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 2

I believe that roflness is also a good english caster and plays much better. But I prefer anavultus' videos since it can relate to total NOOBs who can grow to lrean the game just like him. I should know since I'm like him and was with him nearly every step of the way. BTW if BeDoG is in the forums, shout out to you for his growth spurt!

And, yeah, do like the 0 A.D. Videos.

• Like 1

On 11-9-2016 at 1:47 AM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

And one last thing, guys. You should all upvote any 0 A.D. video you see on Youtube. Also subscribe to 0 A.D. casters. I encourage this to all. I upvate every 0 A.D. video I see. Every language.

As it happens, I started exploring the game yesterday and also made my first broadcast on Twitch.  I'm a total noob on both 0 A.D. and streaming.  If you like you can follow my endeavours on my Twitch channel and see if I can grow into a better 0 A.D. player.

https://www.twitch.tv/mod_bluejay

• Like 1

• Silier featured this topic