Sign in to follow this  
Mythos_Ruler

0 A.D. on YouTube

The game is looking fantastic now. A couple of releases ago the art looked a little scruffy but now everything looks beautiful. I love the new maps and the amount of detail in them.

• Like 2

Something to do with lighting I think. Or the lag was reduced to the point at which I could enable more options. Particles look great. Not sure if they were changed though.

That what I was talking about , a war scenario were you can show how fun is this game, the lag is not great thing but I like how show the graphic and the size of battle field and those units.

My new 0 A.D. Youtube channel. I know its not much but i'm going to try and up the quality as much as i can. Please like and give me feedback! Thanks :)

Plus i'm aware that the footage is a bit weird and i'm going to be fixing it in my next videos.

Edited by intipablo
  • Like 1

Once I get nice recording software, I plan on making a gaming channel, and that will include playthroughs of 0 a.d. I am also planning on suggesting to game to famous YouTubers like Heir of Carthage, Prince of Macedon, Lionheartx10, and so on.

• Like 1