0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

Hey guys check out my new videos. Its about expanding with Athens while using their wall ability :)

Feedback would be very nice and your thoughts on the matter. Don't forget to check out part 2 (even if it bad quality) and part 3 on my Youtube channel Dezzi_Stratics

If you like what you see then please comment or sub/like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7BRWWv8iGjVXsgrbA5mqQ

Edited by Dezzi
  • Like 3

@Tango

I play with Romans since a16, but this release are impossible played against arches mass or slingers. My solution was to use Seleucids I'm using Archs Cavalry about 3 weeks ago.

But I use them only in the mid game to harass my oponent, expand and begin Phase 3, or make him resign.

Since last week I'm testing other stratategy with Seleucids, rapid expansion with the colonies and Tower Rush. I can try to show you the other day in the lobby for you to do some video.

Notes¹: Antiochus III, The Great give +2 armour type to all cavalry and Nisean War Horses give +20% Health. With all this you cavalry will be HP 192 12.6 Pircing (With "Will to Fight" you have 14.8) Damage and 7 Hack and 5 Pierce Armour.

Notes²: You strategy it's more like a rush for Second Phase, in your video you just make fortress when the game was finishing. Maybe this strategy works better with Ptolemies because you can use Camel Archs since Phase I to harass the enemy.

• Like 1

@Tango

I play with Romans since a16, but this release are impossible played against arches mass or slingers. My solution was to use Seleucids I'm using Archs Cavalry about 3 weeks ago.

But I use them only in the mid game to harass my oponent, expand and begin Phase 3, or make him resign.

The goal of this strategy is to damage your opponent economy (especially when he's at the first phaze), and phaze 3 comes as a possibility, but if this strategy is well done, phazing to 3 isn't necessarly a must.

Notes²: You strategy it's more like a rush for Second Phase, in your video you just make fortress when the game was finishing. Maybe this strategy works better with Ptolemies because you can use Camel Archs since Phase I to harass the enemy.

In my opinion, this strategy isn't a rush, because i consider a rush as an attack under the 5 first minutes of a game.

This strategy is kinda based on the surprise effect, meaning that, right now in MP, if you take seleucides, your opponent will expect those cavalry archers. With this video, i wanted to show how to surprise the opponent, by bringing those cavalry archers earlier that what the opponent expected.

If you go ptolemies, your opponent will necessarly expect camel/archer rush (so very early), and there is also no surprise effect at all.

I would of course enjoy to spectate your way to go with Seleucides

Edited by Tango_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Silier featured this topic