0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

Thanks for all the feedback, guys! Gonna note them down. For now, I think I need to improve on two things:

1. Equipment - My current hardware's processing capacity greatly sacrifices video quality for the sake of a cleaner audio. So the best I can come up with is to save up for a budget mic (specifically the snowball)... I'm not sure how long that would take me, though.
  2. Communication Skills - It's my first time actually talking to my computer where somebody else would hear it. So my confidence and ability to enunciate words properly in English (which obviously isn't my native language) isn't great. However, since this is the skill that I know I can obtain through experience and your help, I am going to put much of my effort in improving on this one first.

If you want to leave advice/comments here, that's fine. But I'd prefer that you give those comments on my video just so we can keep this thread relatively clean. So here's my next video:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

They are right about every unit costing wood. Why?

Also, unitAI need improved. Siege weapon should not auto-attack a building if you have task units to capture it.

You just had to rub it in, did ya? Hadn't they liked the game, I would've seen them as pure trolls. But no, I had to watch through how they tear down the game's features bit by bit until there's nothing left. And I'm one of those who believe that nothing beats a classic.
I just had to agree.

4 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Everything costing wood and the remove of paired tech are thing that inspire me to make DE in the first place. Don't forget tech costing ridiculous amount of money and no build time/cost techs and no counter system.

But was necessary the romans(imperial) need metal for everything in DE 

-The actual counter system is petry bad in Vanilla game.

-pair of tech can be great if are balanced, example defense vs attack, armor vs shield , wood vs food, stone vs gold.

• Silier featured this topic