0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

First time player. Excellent narration...

Player: "Are these sheep or pigs? They look like sheep to me."

Gaia animal: "Baaah"

Player: "That is definitely a pig. Yeah, you can tell by the sound it's making. Pigs go Baaah"

"Yes, the women of Rome, known of course for their heavy logging", lol...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Watching Nookrium halfway at the moment. What I noticed so far

• Lack of harvest animation for the pig (Stream viewer jokingly said that it was being milked lol, and that was a sustainable way of having bacons, really laughed at this one)
  • A particular cattle entity at Butana Steppes which also lacked animation.
  • The guy failed to notice the lack in population point during one of his matches.
  • Stream viewers are very interested on the game based on how they saw him play it.
  • He zooms a lot and is mostly fascinated by the graphics, he praised it how each faction had different structure sets and was really moved the the appearance of the buildings.

Interesting though that he looked at the mod selection for a  first game cover.

• He somewhat wanted more available information about the mods in the mod selection area, other than the mod summary description.
  • He downloaded the community maps mod ad mod.io
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Can I open a task?  somebody will take that one.

It would be cool to have a "helper" medallion similar to the Total War games. It would pop up and assist you by default the first time you ran a non-tutorial map. You could click X and turn it off if you want. Initially it wouldn't need any voice acting, just some text and UI elements.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

It would be cool to have a "helper" medallion similar to the Total War games. It would pop up and assist you by default the first time you ran a non-tutorial map. You could click X and turn it off if you want. Initially it wouldn't need any voice acting, just some text and UI elements.

Resultado de imagen para the men are wavering

-------

I mean for ugly metal and the lack of variance?(art related)

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

I'm an idiot and actually paid for Fraps... I figured, meh, why not support the developer, the 30 second clips record pretty nicely with the demo...

So, at about the 45 second timestamp while recording with Fraps, all of a sudden my frame rates crash to 1-5 fps. Mind you I can play the game (without recording) at 120 fps and I can record otherwise at 60 fps no problem. Except every 45 seconds the frame rate eats dirt and this lasts for a good 10-20 seconds before recovering. Anyone have any ideas what's going on and any potential solutions? 

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

6 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I'm an idiot and actually paid for Fraps... I figured, meh, why not support the developer, the 30 second clips record pretty nicely with the demo...

So, at about the 45 second timestamp while recording with Fraps, all of a sudden my frame rates crash to 1-5 fps. Mind you I can play the game (without recording) at 120 fps and I can record otherwise at 60 fps no problem. Except every 45 seconds the frame rate eats dirt and this lasts for a good 10-20 seconds before recovering. Anyone have any ideas what's going on and any potential solutions? 

Why no try OBS ? 

Or... Bandicam

• Silier featured this topic