0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

Hi guys! I've been producing a lot of videos recently regarding Hyrule Conquest (Legend of Zelda mod for 0AD) and I have bee trying to promote the game in hopes that a competitive community will grow ^_^ I hope anyone who plays the game would take a look at some of my guides and for those that don't play HC, download the mod and give it a try! I'm always willing to play with new players and help them out.

Hope you all enjoy! ^_^

Edited by rain_ironwolf
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, coworotel said:

@rain_ironwolf wow! nice! :D

I haven't found your videos before because I always search by 0 a.d., maybe if you put "0 A.D." in the title of your videos it will show up more in the search? I will watch all of them

I should have attached 0AD in the tags on the video. So if they aren't coming up when you search it thats rather odd... I'll double check them ^_^

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rain_ironwolf said:

I should have attached 0AD in the tags on the video. So if they aren't coming up when you search it thats rather odd... I'll double check them ^_^

0 A.D.

Empires Ascendant

Alpha 23 Ken Woods

Mod

Hyrule Conquest

It would be great if video makers can include all these in their descriptions and/or titles somehow, but then the title would get Hella long. ;) 

• Like 2

• Silier featured this topic