0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

11 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Hmm, Iberians were last on this man's list of civs in dropdown. Not alphabetical?

The game when you uses "'" for example in Íberos the sort puts on bottom of sort, that is incorrect i and í are exact the same.

@fatherbushido this must be fixing. The game don't be sort the vowel on bottom of the list.

á,é,í,ó,ú. Must be in same order than a,e, i,o,u. The sounds is the same.

discritics don't be placed at end of alphabet

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diacritic

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2017 at 2:36 AM, sphyrth said:

I have to re-think how I'm going to make a tutorial on: introducing houses, technologies, the barracks, and Phasing Up.

Perhaps we should have a thread collecting tutorials. Maybe a subforum, so that we could group it by the release number (like we have for replays)?

• Like 2

On 8/14/2017 at 0:31 AM, elexis said:

Perhaps we should have a thread collecting tutorials. Maybe a subforum, so that we could group it by the release number (like we have for replays)?

Perhaps. But I can only think of at least 3 contributors to that. I don't know. Your call, I guess.

Only at least three contributors? :P I'm thinking about the new players that have no clue how to play and are looking for tutorials. We might tell them "look at the forum tutorial category", even if they only find few tutorials there.

(But that indeed depends on the quality of those videos (If they only show one aspect of the game but leave out the most important parts, it might not be that useful). Back in the day the "300 pop in 16 minutes" video by alekusu was the most valuable to me.)

• Like 1

• Silier featured this topic