0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

On 8/9/2012 at 7:17 AM, wraitii said:

That's why I'd like two sliders. A difficulty level, that would make the AI gradually harder, and some sort of "unpredictability/entertainment" slider that would have a few levels, like: "efficient at all costs"/"normal"/"fun"/"extreme". On the extreme level, the AI would react to your cheats by using cheats itself, or things like that.

Of course it's pretty low priority.

I like the AI to become the hardest gradually into the hardest.

i like the game feature that you can switch from one speed to another. I used slow movement to micro and it could be considered cheating but I enjoy doing it. 

I hope the AI can behave in an organized manner during march and attack. The AIs with ranged siege units should possess an organized sieging ability and should not over react to some minor harassment by pulling out all his siege army to contain the harassment.  

I think it would be beautiful too when they march towards their targets in a nice formations. 

AI should stop chasing units if they lost line of sight. 

Could they behave like microwing their wounded units and produce healers too?!

• Like 1

IMHO, always get into habit of dropping off resources at the nearest dropsite before you task them to do something else -- like build, or attack, or go gather some other resource. If you do not dropoff the resource first, all that time those unit spent gathering those resource has been wasted. It's one of my biggest peeves when watching all of these video. :)

12 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

IMHO, always get into habit of dropping off resources at the nearest dropsite before you task them to do something else -- like build, or attack, or go gather some other resource. If you do not dropoff the resource first, all that time those unit spent gathering those resource has been wasted. It's one of my biggest peeves when watching all of these video. :)

Haha you got me there. I only developed that habit when shifting from one resource to another since I thought, "At least I'm not technically wasting the resource when I'm building!" ... until I noticed that I've been sending people to war while still carrying metal or stone.

I'm not there yet, but I do plan to train myself on that pure store-resources-first habit.

• Like 1

• Silier featured this topic