0 A.D. on YouTube

Mythos_Ruler

16 hours ago, sphyrth said:

Okay, guys. This time I NEED your feedback.
Did I cover it enough? Did I miss anything? Was my voice annoying? I want to continue doing this, but I don't know if I should.

I believe you didn't mention (or at least you didn't demonstrate, I may have missed it in the speech) that trade with allies is more profitable, that ships can trade between docks and that you can boost your profits with market upgrades. But the subject is well covered anyway.

There is some technical background noise, please try to configure your microphone / recording software to get rid of it.

I find such video series useful and entertaining, so I hope you will proceed with it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fcxSanya said:

I believe you didn't mention (or at least you didn't demonstrate, I may have missed it in the speech) that trade with allies is more profitable, that ships can trade between docks and that you can boost your profits with market upgrades. But the subject is well covered anyway.

There is some technical background noise, please try to configure your microphone / recording software to get rid of it.

I find such video series useful and entertaining, so I hope you will proceed with it.

needs some quick tips about speaking for media like radio, in Spanish we call this Locución, but I don't found a properly english termonology.

• Like 1

• Silier featured this topic