TortoiseSVN 1.7 error

plumo

I updated tortoiseSVN to version 1.7 . Then I needed to click "SVN upgrade working copy" on 0 A.D. to change to the new 1.7 format.

While TortoiseSVN was processing the files I got the error:

Subversion reported an error:

constraint failed

NODES.presence may not be NULL

I know I can always downgrade to version 16.xx but I wanted to report his anyhow. Who knows if this error is related to Tortoise itself or 0 AD.

Cheers.

Edited by plumo

Thanks for the report, this will serve as a warning to anyone wanting to upgrade :)

A search for that error message didn't turn up anything. Might want to report it to the SVN mailing list.

In the meantime, it's probably best to check out a fresh working copy with 1.7 (or downgrade as you've mentioned).

I updated tortoiseSVN to version 1.7 . Then I needed to click "SVN upgrade working copy" on 0 A.D. to change to the new 1.7 format.

While TortoiseSVN was processing the files I got the error:

Subversion reported an error:

constraint failed

NODES.presence may not be NULL

I know I can always downgrade to version 16.xx but I wanted to report his anyhow. Who knows if this error is related to Tortoise itself or 0 AD.

Cheers.

I think its something in the binaries folder that causes this. It stopped at the binaries/log folder everytime when it gets this error so I just deleted the binaries folder and then upgraded and it worked. Now I just have to update the binaries folder.

update: I have fixed it by just deleting this folder: AD0_RTS\binaries\system and then updating that folder. The rest of the binaries folder was not the problem. The system folder is only 200MB or so. so that's not too bad.

I am using the public url

Edited by stokescomp

• 3 weeks later...