Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkjolly

Himalayas

8 posts in this topic

Hi, can you post a screenshot for it?

I tried to copy it in the maps folder inside "public.zip" file, but I couldn't see it.

Weirdly I could see a random map script i put in the right folder in this zip...

The screenshot itself looks pretty interesting.

Edited by iap

I tried to copy it in the maps folder inside "public.zip" file, but I couldn't see it.

Weirdly I could see a random map script i put in the right folder in this zip...

The screenshot itself looks pretty interesting.

That is because this is categorized as a demo map, you can use the drop-down box under the scenario/random map chooser. It looks like it is quite severely lacking wood to me, while having a large amount of mines.

Looks awesome :)

Too bad I cant play it. Throws a bunch of errors and I don't get a civ center unless I select the Hellenes.

Looks awesome :)

Too bad I cant play it. Throws a bunch of errors and I don't get a civ center unless I select the Hellenes.

That is strange, I haven't had any errors. What build of the game are you using and what errors do you get?

That is strange, I haven't had any errors. What build of the game are you using and what errors do you get?

Alpha 8, which I believe is r10803? On Mac OS X 10.6.8. I think it has something to do with the .pmp file, its marked a document, not a UNIX executable like the others. I'll download it again.

With Jubot: errors in buildingcon

With qBot: errors in queue