Community project

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday I progress well, but I fear(I have the Alpha 6) Atlas delete textures, and I should probably restart :S.

Nice screenshot :) looks great so far. And yeah be sure to have the latest svn version. Oh and I only have one suggestion with that screenshot so far, if you look under some rocks and stuff you can see the color of the map underneath the trees or the ruins. if you could be sure to paint under everything that'd be better.

Edited by NOXAS1

Oh and I only have one suggestion with that screenshot so far, if you look under some rocks and stuff you can see the color of the map underneath the trees or the ruins.

That was caused by the alpha snapshot, I used the tool Replace on the white texture by temp_grass ;) I have now update my version, I'll just need to paint and modify terrain(and add animals).

post-9973-0-16517200-1313694296_thumb.pn

Finish!

post-9973-0-57051100-1313834927_thumb.pn

post-9973-0-98978200-1313833946_thumb.pn

I add some fortress for this screenshot :P

And I try an alternative texture for the bog (I found the mud strange) on this screenshot:

post-9973-0-65229000-1313834094_thumb.pn

I replace mud by wet grass, sea rocks by mud and wet grass by mud plants. What is your opinion?

I like the change to the bog. pretty good man

• 2 weeks later...