New Feature In Alpha 6 Fortuna?

Tutle

Hi,

I gotta say I was quite happy and surprised when I saw update manager list 0 A.D. :D

Okay to the point, can you please explain how the stances work? I would love to figure it out in-game. But battles take too much time to just run one for testing on my end. I tried looking at the wiki, but didn't see anything that stands out explaining stance feature. Also, where these the only big changes made?

Edited by Tutle

"Fortuna", huh? Pretty good name, though I realize you didn't ask the community this time.:P

(We didn't really get any suggestions from the community until after we'd already decided :P Better start giving your suggestions early next time ;) We do after all ask for them already in the release announcement for the previous alpha :rolleyes: )

Cool :P Must have forgotten about that, but perhaps it lurked in our subconscious, so take pride ;)

Yeah, sorry ribez, we honestly forgot. =\ My apologies for ruling it out like that.

B) no problem...

if you'll hear some voices during your sleep, it's my spirit that is inspiring you :P