Hi...!

Hello from Iran. I've been following your project for about a year and I see it as the most fantastic RTS game ever been. One of the reasons is that it is being made by so many people that have never seen each other and have so many differences but they are working on a project as big as this one without disorganization.

I chose to register because I saw some wrong points about Persian civilization in the game. As an Iranian, I have a great knowledge of Persian history, as well as some information others cannot easily have. For example , the geography of Iran and it's Nature. I also know both "Ancient Persian Language" for The first part of the game and also "Middle Persian Language/Pahlavi" for the second part " including Parthian and Sassanid dialects. One of the reasons I joined is that You don't have a real image of Iran's climate (Median Oasis map is an example) and I found some translations in your Persian Document false that I will list in another topic.

I also have a working knowledge of C++, although I may have forgotten something. It is better for me to study your code to become more familiar with before trying to do anything.

I have worked with 3ds Max too (Mainly for modding other games). But I may lack the creativity and experience to do the artwork.

• 4 weeks later...