Setting Teams - Atlas Map Editor?

Lapecu

In Alpha 5 it's not possible to set that in Atlas, it is possible to set it in the XML file though. Probably easier to wait until Alpha 6 is released where more control over players is included in Atlas :)

Interesting .xml I know some of C++ but I would like to mess with it bro can you give me som advice on what to look on the .xml file and where i can find it?..

Wow alpha 6 OMG im so exited we love this game

The location depends on where the map file is saved, and that in turn depends on what operating system you're using, on Windows it's %appdata%\0ad\cache\mods\public\maps\scenarios (just copy-and-paste that into the address bar) on Linux I'm not sure exactly where it is, though I assume it's something like ~.0ad/data/public/maps/scenarios Someone please correct me if I'm wrong). Either way, when you've found the map file open the [map_name].xml file and find the lines which are surrounded by the <scriptSettings> tag. Below is that part from the Acropolis map:

<scriptSettings><![CDATA[
{
"Name": "Acropolis",
"Description": "Four Greek cities duke it out on a gigantic round map. Each city starts on a large flat plateau, or 'Acropolis' and comes with a group of important civic buildings and a battalion of soldiers. The map represents central Greece around the area of Boeotia and Attica.",
"PlayerData": [
{
"Civ": "hele",
"Resources": {
"food": 250,
"wood": 250,
"metal": 250,
"stone": 250
},
"Team": 0
},
{
},
"Team": 0
},
{
},
"Team": 1
},
{
},
"Team": 1
}
],
"CircularMap": true,
"Keywords": []
}
]]></ScriptSettings>

Then to each player add the "Team": 0 (or 1, 2, 3 for up to four different teams). It should go right before the closing curly bracket for each civ.