Music Contribution Guidelines

• 1 year later...

Hi @OmriLahav

I discovered the game, and felt in love with it but also I looked how I can help with adding value in term of music and sound design.
So I would like to introduce myself.

I'm a music composer, producer, and sound designer based in Paris.

I recently Scored my second Netflix Movie MUGABE "MUSIC LINK" a Biography about The Life of former Zimbabwean President "Robert Mugabe", Mohamed Kheidr short movie that won more than 15 awards across and was among the Oscars shortlist of this year, a Nigerian comedy that will be distributed by Amazon and my first ballet.

I also scored and produced many Video games and Phone apps and also

As music producer and orchestrator I had the honor to be considered for two Grammy's ( Song of the year and best solo pop performance )

Looking forward to hearing from you

Saifeddine

Saifeddine Helal Resume (Composer & Producer).pdf

Edited by Saifeddine
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Saifeddine said:

I discovered the game, and felt in love with it but also I looked how I can help with adding value in term of music and sound design.

This is great to hear!! ^^ and yeah, I definitely think there's room for improvement and creativity to make the game even more immersive!

I was exactly discussing yesterday the lack of more varied sounds during events like battles, and more sound details, like the sound of hoofs of horses while walking and, in general, a bit more ambient noise. Do you have some ideas about it..?

Would it be something compatable with your interest in sound design? Definitely interested to hear more from you! :)