Arabian Nights Map

Arabian Nights

arabian_secret_1.png

The wet season has all but past

A beautiful map with a running river on the side, the river is one of the ways to get the opponent in a position they can not defend. Because it is so close to their base, but this disadvantage is persistent for both teams.. They need a strong Navy and military to win.

Linux: /usr/share/0ad/mods/public/maps/scenarios

Mac: similar to above

Windows: %appdata%\0ad\cache\mods\public\maps\scenarios (copy and paste that into the Explorer address bar).

Download (after Oct 4):drunk:

Edited by asmartgoat

• 3 months later...

Yeah. That is what I noticed, the shadows seem to disappear once the object that obstructs the sun is out of the Field of View. (is that intentional to save performance or just a bug?).

I'll up the sun a bit for the next release, I've noticed there are a few errors in alpha 6 that weren't in alpha 5, have assets been removed?

I saw in the "Please note" file that you aren't sure where the files should go on Windows. For Windows it's currently %appdata%\0ad\cache\mods\public\maps\scenarios (copy and paste that into the Explorer address bar).

Also, you seems to have used actors (just the visual representation of in-game objects) in cases where you ought to have used entities (which are in-game objects that have more than a visual function). Unless it was your intention to have most of the trees ungatherable, but I doubt that. Also, there is a female citizen next to the starting Civic Centre that belongs to gaia, I'm guessing she should be player one?