Application 3D Artist Stan

Stan`

Name:Stanislas Dolcini

Availability: When I do not have to much homework

Skills and Experience:

I have started to work with gmax which help me learn the basis of 3d then i got 3dsmax 9 and now i have the 2011 version (I have some problems with textures) I can UVW Map an object though I don't really know what this means. Its just applying the filter right. Most of my work is on my website stanislas.zxq.net

Motivation: I wan't to improve my skills and help

Personality: I'm kinda weird, but in a friendly way.

Interests and Hobbies:

In my spare time I usually work on my game or fix peoples PC's , or break my own.

Favorite Game: Medieval 2 Total War AOM The Settlers V (Learn some LUA scritping with this one), the need for speed in general, Drakensang, and Assassin Creed

My last work for OAD in the attachment

Fountain.bmp

• 3 years later...

I have never been the advocate of deleting any valid post on forums as they are the collective memory of the community much prefer archiving as then it is still available to newcomers that bother to look ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

Well, generally I'd agree with you, but in the case of these type of posts with personal information and similar I'd say there might be reason to remove them if the poster doesn't want them to be kept online.

You can lock it and let it be buried into the depths of time? (readable if anyone wants to though..?)

Or you can make a new forum called "Archives Of Ye Olde Past" (or something similar) lock threads and put them there for.. "Safe keeping", but publicly accessible?

*shrug*

i haven't been involved in actually running forums in quite a long time.

Edited by auron2401

Well. I don't know. I still want to get in the team and have that little badge under my name(BTW if I can i'd like to change my pseudo to Stan). And not to let poor busy Enrique alone. Question is now, am I good enough for you guys ? Because if I'm not, I'd continue to work on all those projects. But yes, I might help modelling those eyecandy stuff, fixing old buildings etc (Since I'll get the rights to commit stuff) Of course I will not abuse of it. I might even help with bigger buildings (wonders etc) I've contributed to quite a lot of stuff to the game by now, and I learned a lot about blender animation and the game in general with ROTE.

So up to you. (Even though my Candidature is not of like the standards, since it's older than Enrique being here.)

Edited by stanislas69