Save Game

caunaudio

Hy all...i'm so sorry if exist the same topic but i couldn't find it...i would like to know how can i save the game to resume the game another day....

I'm so sorry about my english...thanks to all

It's not yet implemented, so currently it's not possible to save a game.

• 1 month later...

So surprised it does not have a save game even on a demo for a strategy game - looks pretty good though all 10 minutes of it that i played.

May be a reasonable alternative to Settlers/ANNO but without a save I will never know!

Most of the code for saved games already works, but there's some fiddly details that need to be sorted out (particularly saving the AI player state) which is why it's not usable yet. It's definitely an important feature, so hopefully it can be fully added in the next couple of months or so :)

• 1 month later...

Most of the code for saved games already works, but there's some fiddly details that need to be sorted out (particularly saving the AI player state) which is why it's not usable yet. It's definitely an important feature, so hopefully it can be fully added in the next couple of months or so :)

So the game could now be able to save 1 player sandbox map (without AI)?

• 2 weeks later...