Architecture Diagram and Debugging Output?

Hi, I looked around at the site and source code a bit yesterday, and I found some really good design docs (engine documentation, AI, etc.) that describe how the game works. However, I am wondering if there is an architecture diagram of some sort, something like class diagram and sequence diagram? Something in Visio, for example. I want to see how the components / classes / objects interact with each other, and the relationships they have with each other.

In addition, how do I get the debugging output or log files? anything text that describes the actions and events and errors that are happening when I am playing / profiling the game?

Thanks in advance.

There aren't any diagrams like that. (There's this for the simulation components (blue lines for components directly calling methods on others; red lines for components broadcasting messages that are indirectly received by others) but I'm not sure how much that really helps :))

Some debug output (via debug_printf) goes to stdout (on Linux/OS X) or to the Windows OutputDebugString system (shown by the VS debugger, or by DebugView). Other logging (via LOG macros from ps/CLogger.h) goes to ~/.config/0ad/logs/mainlog.html or %appdata%\0ad\logs\mainlog.html

(But be careful about the VS debugger: it seems to make OutputDebugString extremely slow, which will mess up any profiling. I don't think DebugView has that problem.)