Sign in to follow this  
Kimball

0 A.D. Rise of the East Mod

1 minute ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Why terra magna is Ascendants exclusive?

They are not exclusive it's just that all the civilisations currently in it follow that time frame.

I'm still considering including some of the terra_magna factions into the game. And I'm still wanting to make part II a reality. so here what I propose. I'm gonna create a mod called empires_besieged on 0 A.D. mods. In that we can put all the part II models animations and whatnot. This is gonna be part II. We need more modders though to make it really interesting.

Currently in empires besieged will be

• Imperial Romans
  • Huns,
  • Suebi

How does that sound?

3 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Better i want realize the dream of @Obskiuras he wants that faction in the game (at last with classic gamestyle)

Can't promise that. One of my goal is to split Pyrogenesis From 0 A.D. so that people can play whatever mod they'd like with Empires Ascendant and Empires Besieged being the two "Official Mods"

• Like 3

Double_shot_repeating_crossbow.gif

Archaeological evidence of the existence of repeating crossbows in China has been discovered dating back as far as the 4th century BC.

The design for the Chu-ko-nu was improved upon by a famous military advisor named Zhuge Liang (181 – 234 AD), who even made a version that could fire up to three bolts at once. Other ‘rapid-fire’ versions could fire 10 bolts in quick succession.

Though less accurate than single-shot crossbows and with less range than longbows, the repeating crossbow had an amazing rate of fire for an ancient weapon. It saw use until as late as the Sino-Japanese war of 1894 – 1895.

• Like 2