Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jeru

0 A.D. Alpha 2 Bellerophon Shout-Outs

5 posts in this topic

We'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks for the coverage of 0 A.D. to some bloggers and websites who spread the word.

First, something cool that gets extra points for being on video: Alpha 2 Bellerophon

(3:05). (Evidently,
without us noticing. Whoops).

Next, in English: Phoronix, The H Open Source, Unixmen and more.

In other languages: Usemos Linux (Spanish), OSSblog.it (Italian), ubuntuusers.de (German), ZenuX.ru (Russian), Red System (Russian), Somlói Richárd blogja (Hungarian) and more.

Thanks!

Edited by Jeru

Hehe, and i have posted a screenshot from alpha 2 on gaming forums in Lithuania :))

*heartattack* its degraded slightly, you made it.. less playable? (no idea it just seems..harder to play now) but ah well, i guess we just gotta be patient for you guys, and the celts are pwnage o.o

*heartattack* its degraded slightly, you made it.. less playable? (no idea it just seems..harder to play now) but ah well, i guess we just gotta be patient for you guys, and the celts are pwnage o.o

Could you please explain what you mean? The game should probably get harder to play as it's getting closer to being finished in one sense though: it's going from being a sandbox with some game features to a full-featured game. I'm guessing that's not what you mean though, so some explanation would be nice so we can do something about it :ok:

Yeah well... uh, i hardly know what i talking about anyway so.. yeah. like i said it just feels worse somehow, no idea, but meh, its alpha, so im not a picky little @#$% about such things :)

Its still a sandbox, however, because attack moving still fails D: