Yodaspirine's Map

• 3 months later...

First of all, the map is beautiful, the attention to detail is just impeccable.

I am getting an error on start up of Black Forest in Alpha 8, I have the recently updated version.

( 20.112) error: Failed to find file: "art/actors/structures/plot_field_new_2.xml"

( 20.112) error: CObjectManager::FindObjectBase(): Cannot find object 'structures/plot_field_new_2.xml'

I can still play the map, even though it lags after awhile.

I also have a question, why are the corrals props (actors), is it because they don't have full functionality yet?

Edited by Zeta1127

I am getting an error on start up of Black Forest in Alpha 8, I have the recently updated version.

( 20.112) error: Failed to find file: "art/actors/structures/plot_field_new_2.xml"

( 20.112) error: CObjectManager::FindObjectBase(): Cannot find object 'structures/plot_field_new_2.xml'

This is because plot_field_new_2.xml has been put into the svn since Alpha 8 was released. So it is nothing to worry about.

Corrals don't have full functionality yet, currently they just train wild animals. Putting actors in does seem like a strange choice though.

This is because plot_field_new_2.xml has been put into the svn since Alpha 8 was released. So it is nothing to worry about.

Corrals don't have full functionality yet, currently they just train wild animals. Putting actors in does seem like a strange choice though.

Yes, this is a temporary element waiting operational corrals. If I place Corrals, bots send their citizens on it.

• 2 months later...

The year is 50 B.C. Gaul is entirely occuped by the Romans. Well, not entirely ... One small village of indomitable Gauls still holds out againt the invaders. And life is not easy for the Roman legionaries who garrison the fortified camps of Totorum, Aquarium, Landaunum and Compendium ...

post-9973-0-52604800-1333632255_thumb.pn

EasterEgg.zip

And have nice holidays(for those who have this luck)! :P

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...