cheats

dementor

It seems to be a quickly/poorly made trainer, but I still find it fun if you can get it to work, some times it works for me then it doesn't, I found the first time it doesn't work, but if I exit the game and start again it works. Only will work in Matches>Random game

Start the trainer, start the game, Single Player>Matches>Random and leave all the settings as default it seems to work.

I will email the site and hopefully they will change it

Edited by modderman

Or one can just wait a short while and download Alpha 11 which supports those things and far more by default ;) No need to download any additional software and trying to figure out how to get it to work :) ( http://trac.wildfire...i/Manual_Cheats for more information on what cheats are available and how they work)

I can't wait! When will it be released, I know on the main page it says the next few days, so hopefully this weekend?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We can't put any existing superheroes in the game, but why not invent one: Wombatman? Just a crazy idea I had, no idea what that would look like, but the name just sticks.

Must be a female hero, or at least a feminist because the name is Wo(mbat)man. Has something to do with wombats as well I guess...

wombat.jpg

Edited by idanwin

We can't put any existing superheroes in the game, but why not invent one: Wombatman? Just a crazy idea I had, no idea what that would look like, but the name just sticks.

Must be a female hero, or at least a feminist because the name is Wo(mbat)man. Has something to do with wombats as well I guess...

wombat.jpg

the other day i think put a demigod or a Alien Ship in game. a kind of Carrier.

your Bombat can be explosive, som one here play Worms? XD.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen