AoM: the norse...

AuroN2

It feels like, when playing this game, im playing as the norse in aom, its so awkward, cos i hated norse in aom! But yet i want to love this, ugh! i guess i'll have to bite the tongue and bear with it (y). its not the gameplay thats the problem, its the memories that come with it, the fact my aom disk got lost.. got a new one and the multiplayers gone... gah, you guys are evil, its as if you said 'hey i know that guy, lets piss him off for the lols!' o.o its also awkward how the units in my game never continue gathering (like they finish one resource and just.. stand around it like turds)

~auron

uh, have none of you EVER played aom? (to those who couldnt understand what i said, its basicly saying the game reminds me too much of the norse gameplay in aom), mythos, i HAVE the alpha, Cobra, when did i display disrespect? Arthur, i figured as much because it said 'pre-alpha' when i read the game download, didn't it?

Question; Why such negativeness and asshollic response to me basicly saying 'it feels awkward playing the norse in aom in a new game'? i respect the game itself, as it is, maybe you guys have to learn to read more than half of the comment?

... gah, you guys are evil, its as if you said 'hey i know that guy, lets piss him off for the lols!' o.o its also awkward how the units in my game never continue gathering (like they finish one resource and just.. stand around it like turds)

~auron

Whats that sposed to mean?

And why does it remind of the norse(i think they're awesome), is it because the soldiers can build?

uh, have none of you EVER played aom? (to those who couldnt understand what i said, its basicly saying the game reminds me too much of the norse gameplay in aom), mythos, i HAVE the alpha, Cobra, when did i display disrespect? Arthur, i figured as much because it said 'pre-alpha' when i read the game download, didn't it?

Question; Why such negativeness and asshollic response to me basicly saying 'it feels awkward playing the norse in aom in a new game'? i respect the game itself, as it is, maybe you guys have to learn to read more than half of the comment?

Well, if you figured as much, why are you judging and degrading an early Alpha version on its initial basic gameplay? It's like saying a house looks ugly before the outer panels, windows and stuff are built into it.

About the negativeness: I figure much of it comes because it's quite impossible to understand what you really mean/want to achieve with this post of yours. (y)

Edited by Arthur_D

Well yeah, reading it now it kind of didnt make sense whatsoever, i knew what i meant, but reading it was like a slap in the face and a moment of embazzledment for me, uh, im not judging or degrading, im just trying to get my thoughts across and see if any other people felt the same way, and obviously, i didnt get the slightest bit of what i was expecting in any way. Which, is quite lovely, and im going to go hug a tree and eventually stop typing out random stuff so anyway, kthx.

Some of the developers knew that you lost your AOM disc and devoted 8 years of their lives rubbing in it your face by reminding you of the norse.

Absolute devotion , i call that.

Now serious, Age of Mythology was fantastic and this game will remind you of it.

I think we established that, can we consider this topic misjudged and closed please? i dont want any more of such comments, and i know that aom was Fantastic, as i got the game back 3 months after i lost it, (.....and i lost the game) i still understand that, now please, go pester me elsewhere and try making me look like a fool there, Sheesh, it actually suprises me you didnt read the last few comments actually.

----

How did i manage to repeat the same thing twice in the same post?

Edited by AuroN2