Gameplay feature organisation

As I've been redesigning the game's simulation system, and it sort of works now, I need to sort out exactly what gameplay features need to be added. So I've got an initial attempt at a list on the wiki.

Currently the focus is on pretty basic features (since they need reimplementing in the new system) - I'd like to finish the minimal amount so that we could put together some kind of initial alpha release. It needs to be stable and decent quality, and enough of a game that people can run it and work out what's going on and understand what incremental improvements it needs (and I need to write some more documentation so people can work out how to add incremental improvements themselves), but it's only the first release out of what would hopefully become a semi-frequent progression of releases, so it doesn't need anything fancy and should be done fairly quickly.

Any thoughts on whether that page has things that are missing or bogus or misprioritised etc?