Camera rotates while holding left mouse button

I have just built 0AD with VC2008 Express on my XP SP3, svn was 7296 when i built it, when i have updated to 7297, but didnt built anything. SVN update log contained some binaries, so i'm not sure if i'm still using build ones or from svn.

The problem i have is that sometimes when i want to drag a selection with left mouse button it instead rotates camera. Usually i have to left click once to stop it doing so. Also, is there any shortcut for camera reset? Sometimes it is not possible to get back to default view.

XP SP3

Athlon X2 4200+ with DualCore optimizer patch

Nvidia 9800GT latest Forceware

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, it should only rotate if you use left+right+drag, or ctrl+middle+drag, I believe - I'm not sure how that would happen when simply left+dragging. Sounds like something in the code may be getting a bit confused, but I don't know what without having a more specific way to reproduce the problem.

You can reset the camera with "H". (The camera movement system ought to be fixed to prevent you from getting it into really bad angles, though.)