Last svn revision on Windows

Any idea why i cant get from menu to the game?

when i click Single player (or what that is) i get the settings frame up... when i click start it only closes the frame but does not load the game..

also when i press the cross in the top-right corner it does nothing

edit:

interestinglog.html

WARNING: Cannot find config file "profiles/default/settings/user.cfg" - ignoring

ERROR: JavaScript Error (gui/common/functions_page_pregame_load.js, line 42): ReferenceError: Engine is not defined
ERROR: JavaScript Error ((current document), line 0): Errors executing script action "press"
ERROR: JavaScript Error (gui/common/functions_global_object.js, line 17): ReferenceError: Engine is not defined
ERROR: JavaScript Error ((current document), line 0): Errors executing script action "press"
ERROR: JavaScript Error (gui/common/functions_global_object.js, line 17): ReferenceError: Engine is not defined

Engine exited successfully on 00 10 2010 at 20:40:45 with 203 message(s), 6 error(s) and 1 warning(s).

EDIT: I didnt know the target was pyrogenesis_test.exe, i was trying to run dbg :P:):P

Edited by jd823592