Issues linking pyrogenesis

Hi people.

0AD compiles for me well. No problems with that.

But I have problems in linking stage because I use Nvidia Linux Beta drivers (because of improvements in vdpau).

Linking pyrogenesis

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.4.1/../../../../lib/libGL.so: undefined reference to `_nv000028gl'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.4.1/../../../../lib/libGL.so: undefined reference to `_nv000027gl'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.4.1/../../../../lib/libGL.so: undefined reference to `_nv000029gl'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.4.1/../../../../lib/libGL.so: undefined reference to `_nv000023gl'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.4.1/../../../../lib/libGL.so: undefined reference to `_nv000024gl'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.4.1/../../../../lib/libGL.so: undefined reference to `_nv000026gl'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.4.1/../../../../lib/libGL.so: undefined reference to `_nv000022gl'

/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.4.1/../../../../lib/libGL.so: undefined reference to `_nv000025gl'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

make[1]: *** [../../../binaries/system/pyrogenesis_dbg] Error 1

make: *** [pyrogenesis] Error 2

I know that I shouldn't use Beta, but 190 driver is approaching and you'd have to fix that sooner or later anyway.

It is Ubuntu Karmic Koala. Version of used gcc is visible. Also, 0AD compiles well with libboost 1.40.

Just wanted to ask, is it debug mode which causes additional heavy load?

Because I have Phenom II, 4 GB of RAM and GTX 275, which is well over minimal specs and game doesn't perform too well.

How can I disable debugging to test performance without it?