Linux' Build instructions

In addition to all the othe packages the instructions mention i also ended up having to install:

pkg-config

libboost-system1.37-dev

And im not sure if its manditory (I had done it before i installed 1.37) but you may need to add:

ln -s /usr/lib/libboost_system-mt.so.1.37.0 /usr/lib/libboost_system-mt.so

*MUST the name be "libboost_system-mt.so" or is "libboost_system-mt.so.1.37.0" okay?*

Apparently some packages were left out, i was missing "-lboost_system-mt" and http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12566 Only helped me to understand i need to install "libboost-system1.37-dev".

I hear the Build Instructions are very good, And i think its true ;)

This was my first Successful build!

In addition to all the othe packages the instructions mention i also ended up having to install:

pkg-config

libboost-system1.37-dev

And im not sure if its manditory (I had done it before i installed 1.37) but you may need to add:

ln -s /usr/lib/libboost_system-mt.so.1.37.0 /usr/lib/libboost_system-mt.so

*MUST the name be "libboost_system-mt.so" or is "libboost_system-mt.so.1.37.0" okay?*

Apparently some packages were left out, i was missing "-lboost_system-mt" and http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12566 Only helped me to understand i need to install "libboost-system1.37-dev".

I hear the Build Instructions are very good, And i think its true ;)

This was my first Successful build!

The symlink is usually created by ldconfig and if not (you may try to run ldconfig yourself) for whatever reason just create one.

"-lboost_system-mt" is like: link libboost_system-mt.so